Tuesday 26 November 2013

Bath fail

There are very few times where The Husband or I will do something in relation to raising our girls that the other disagrees with.

In fact, this might be the first.

The Husband has taught The Toddler to lay on her back in the bath.

It's no big deal on its own - that's how she used to bathe before she was able to sit up and made it clear she didn't want to lay down in the water anymore.... but when I'm juggling bathing two of them on a Tuesday night and drying The Bubby on the floor, then The Toddler lays in the bath with her ears under and won't respond to me yelling at her and banging on the side of the bath, I hate it.

She was fine, she didn't hear me because her ears were under - in fact, she then yelled out at me "What you doing mummy?". But it was a very stressful few seconds as I rushed to sit up where I could see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment