Tuesday 26 July 2011

Drugs are great

I hit up the chemist today to see what I could get my hands on for my baby dragon.

The baby witching hour usually starts around 7pm (or from 4pm onwards!) and finishes around 10pm - my baby kicks off at 9pm until midnight. Perhaps it's got to do with the fact that we don't get out of bed until 12 o'clock most days? Like heck I'll be getting up four hours earlier so she can screech at me four hours earlier each night....

Tonight I doped her up on some colic relief liquid - I don't think it's actually colic, but the chemist said it would help her if she has a tummy ache. I don't know that it made any difference because I don't really know my baby well enough to have any idea about her patterns/likes/triggers - seriously, she will just be smiley then sulky then she will screech for twenty minutes then she'll nap then she'll wake up and start over. But I do know that when she burped in my face tonight, it smelt like berries. So that was worth the $13.

No comments:

Post a Comment