Sunday 28 October 2012

Second baby

Well, it's time you knew that we have a second 'the baby' on the way.

For ease, we might refer to the pending baby as 'the bubby'.

The bubby is due at the end of April.

For what it's worth, we haven't 'offically' told the baby about what will be happening. I've read up on sibling rivalry, I've bookmarked a few books I want to order to read to her over the coming months, and we'll be getting her her own baby doll so she can copy me during those first, few, long months.

The husband was looking after the baby today while I was napping.

The baby went to my handbag, pulled out the ultrasound pics, walked over to the recycling bin, opened the lid, and placed the pics in the bin.

Something tells me this is going to take a little bit of juggling.

(I've been keeping a daily record of the pregnancy, which I hoped to do with the baby but never got around to. I will update them here, a few at a time, so things might get a little confusing while I backfill).

No comments:

Post a Comment