Monday 28 November 2011

Two hands

I briefly mentioned that I'd managed to steal a hug the other day.

It wasn't until I finally had her in my arms that I realised how much I missed just that.

I do wonder whether our limited contact over the past 12 days has had an impact on our relationship. At the very least, the husband has shown me how much of a better job I could be doing. When he is with her, she has 100% of his attention.

I do know that we've been in a unique position - as it is safer for her to be spending time with him and his two hands, I've been doing a fair amount of housework, so he has been able to not worry about it so much. Her sleeping has improved SO much during the day too, so she is in a better mood and there is more 'free' time that lets us recharge. And or days haven't been starting until 12pm or later, as we have been getting to bed later.

It will be 'interesting' when he is back at work and it is just the two of us again...

No comments:

Post a Comment