Thursday 3 November 2011

Turnaround

Baby has started to feed a lot shorter. She's still having 6 or so feeds a day, but there's less than 15 minutes feeding time in total, meaning we have a turnaround of about 30 mints in the feed-change-feed cycle.

She can now stay awake for an hour and a half to two hours before she gets to her tired phase.

She falls asleep a lot quicker, mostly by herself (with the dummy! Now I know why people love them!).

She can hold herself in a sit when I hold on to her legs.

When I put her in my lap facing me, she can hold her head up off the ground like in a mini-crunch.

When I tickle under her arms chanting 'ticka-ticka-ticka' she smiles and coo's and curls up her body.

She looks at things and you can tell she's actually looking at them.

Family, friends, nurses - they've all commented on how she looks for me / tracks me around a room.

She really is growing and changing so quickly.

She's my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment