Saturday 10 September 2011

Dummy, dummy

I should have learnt that telling people that things are going well, means that they will stop doing so ;o)

Not so bad, but baby woke to feed at 12, 6 and 9. The husband worked out I was still tired, so he changed her and took her out of the bedroom - I slept until 2:30 and it was SO FANTASTIC to wake up when my body wanted to, not hers.

Of course, once I was up, the husband explained how close he was to bringing her back in to me.

Until he thought of the dummy.

Which he is now in love with.

And, when she was squawking overtired tonight, I fell in love with it too.

Now I understand why parents are in to them - I didn't really understand what they were used for.

Basically, you just shove it in to a crying baby to make it stop!

Why didn't they just have that on the internet?!

No comments:

Post a Comment