Thursday 15 September 2011

Up and on

I took the baby in to the health clinic to get her ten week measurements.

I was a little worried because she's been feeding for less time, pooping less (four times rather than six-eight a day) and hasn't been looking AS chubby.

In the last two weeks - BAM - she's grown 2cm longer and put on over half a kilo.

*phew!*

(She's getting more efficient at feeding and the less pooping is totally normal - breastfed babies can go up to a fortnight with no poop, no worries!)

2 comments:

  1. Today I was told Shion was fat. It made my heart sing considering how far he has come.

    Oh & both my boys would feed for half an hour or more at first but now Shion is done in 5 minutes except for his before bed feed- I think he would stay attached to my nipple forever if it meant he didn`t have to go into his cot :D - Noah was the same by 2 months he never wanted to feed for more than 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lulu - hooray!! I don't think he's "fat" (adorable!!) but that he's a regular, healthy size! So it really can get that quick?! I guess I'd know if there's a problem, I just hope my body can adjust quickly enough!

    ReplyDelete