Sunday 2 June 2013

Bottles

Last night, I headed out to a dear friends engagement party.

In typical style, being my first real outing away from The Bubby, I almost didn't make it as The Bubby started some cluster feeding and being unsettled, and then I couldn't find my wallet and thought it was stolen, then couldn't fine appropriate shoes because gawddamn it seems I'm not ready to wear heels again yet.

It was sooooo nice to be out with adults - I came home with a sore throat from talking non stop for four hours.

And The Bubby? She was fine. She was unsettled and drank from the bottle from 9pm until midnight (she fell asleep just before I got home), and The Husband said it was hard, but not impossible.

I'm so excited that at 7 weeks I've been able to get out and we've handled it fine (unlike the first time we tried to head out when The Toddler was a baby) - I should be able to do it more often, earlier now.

To top it off, she slept until 5:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment