Sunday 23 June 2013

Sleeeeeep

On Saturday, after her first night in the big bed, The Toddler woke, crying and calling out for me, at 6am.

She didn't listen that it was still night time, and an hour and a half after she first woke up, The Husband came in to the room to her sitting on her bed and me laying on the floor pretending to be asleep (to encourage her).

The thing is, I didn't get to sleep until after midnight (celebrating with one of my best friends on the completion of her Phd), and The Bubby woke at 1am and 5am for a feed (she'd had expressed milk while I was out, so she dind't feed properly), so I was pooooooooped.

It's after a night like that that you realise just how well The Bubby is sleeping, and just how terrible sleep deprivation is (I don't like feeling so tired that I feel drunk/nauseous/dizzy).

No comments:

Post a Comment