Saturday 26 October 2013

Feeding stretch

I got to compete in my first regatta today, with the dragon boating I started a bit over a month ago.

I needed to be there by 7am - urgh.

The Bubby woke up at 530 so I fed her - she did 4 minutes on one side, 2 on the other.
I didn't get the chance to feed her again until almost 130. That's 8 hours after a small feed, which was 10 hours after her last feed.

On the plus side, The Bubby took a bottle of EBM from The Husband. I'm glad she did because she had only really half fed from the bottle until now, and it had been ages since we last tried.

But there was a part of me that felt a little rejected, which is silly, because I want her to start formula for her day feeds before she starts daycare next year. And the pain in my chest kind of wanted her to feed when she arrived with The Husband and The Toddler at around 11.30am.

No comments:

Post a Comment