Saturday 19 October 2013

Feeding

The Bubby has gone back to sleeping through (amazing!!!).

I am still adjusting to it (again) after my boobs got used to her waking for a feed at night. I find myself waking up on my back, for fear of setting them off.

However, her feeding has also petered out a bit. Which I feel both good and bad about.

For the most part, she is down to four feeds a day - roughly 7am, 1130, 330 and 730 (to sleep).

But, the last few mornings she has only done one side for her morning feed (OUCH), and less than five minutes at that.

On the plus side, I'm getting some more frozen EBM stockpiled, which should be handy for a few nights out.

But I'm not sure whether it is a permanent or temporary thing - should she really be cutting back her feeds already? She is a fantastic eater, but is that 'bad' if she shouldn't be just yet?

The Bubby has her needles next monday (hooray) so I think I'll ask the MACH nurse about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment