Tuesday 3 July 2012

'That'

I'm pretty sure 'that' is her new next word (after quite a lull!).

She is pointing at everything. I find myself wondering what the fireplace pipe is actually called, and whether talking about the monkey in the pictures in her bedroom will teach her the wrong word for 'picture'.

But you walk her around the house and she's makes the same noise: 'da-t' (with an adorable little 't' noise at the end after a pause).

I did think she said 'bird' and 'water' as well today (after I'd said them to her), but neither were repeated. And most of the time she kept pointing to her water today, she was making a noise like 'anya'.

Pretty exciting to see these develop - I wonder when the point will come that I can say words and she will try to repeat the noises?

No comments:

Post a Comment