Tuesday 16 April 2013

First bath

We brought The Bubby home today.

It's all gone well so far. The Toddler is showing some interest - not too much, not too little.

I was able to nap for an hour and a half on the couch, while both girls were asleep.

I've not had any toddler meltdowns while feeding, and we even spent a few hours alone while The Husband went to visit his Pa in hospital.

Then, it was bath time.

In a nutshell? She pooped as I was taking her nappy off. Then wee'd until it all mixed and overflowed on to the towel. Then vomited in the baby bath. Then pooped again in the baby bath. Then The Husband found the dog and the poop towel.

I guess it was a success in that she got some clean water on her and didn't cry too much, but I'm hoping the next one goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment