Tuesday 30 July 2013

Sunny Days

We've started a mothers group with ladies from work - there areseven of us that have had babies within about 6 months.

This morning was my day to host.

And it was lovely!

It reminded me of the early days with The Toddler, when it was quite often the one day I would leave the house, the one day I'd put on jeans instead of trackpants, the one day I could talk face to face with others about being tired, or where my baby was up to, or was what she was doing normal. As The Toddlers group started about a month or so later than we have this time, it also reminds me of the weather getting warmer - happy memories of sitting around without having to be rugged up, sunny loungerooms and Cadbury marvellous creations chocolate.

Just lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment