Sunday 21 July 2013

Twelve hours

5pm - feed The Bubby and put her to bed as she is looking tired.

9pm - The Bubby is stirring, will have a shower so I'm ready to feed her then sleep once she is done. She settles.

11pm - The Bubby is still stirring, will get some quick shuteye before she wakes me. She settles.

2am - The Husband is in bed after playing games at a friends house then watching TV. She is still settled.

330am - The Bubby is shifting. Go to the bathroom so that I am able to feed her without having to put her on the floor between sides while I dash to the loo. She settles.

430am - The Bubby is squiggling around. Can't wait any longer or my boobs are going to explode. Luckilly she feeds both sides (quite often does only one) and we're able to get back to sleep with minimal fuss (although, she spend a good 10 minutes deciding whether or not she'd do the second side - so annoying that you can't bargain with/hurry a three month old).

That's almost 12 hours between feeds!

I wonder what it will be like when she's in her own room and we don't hear her shifting around on her plastic bassinet mattress?

No comments:

Post a Comment