Tuesday 27 August 2013

Bassinet

The Bubby is still sleeping in our room in her bassinet. It's not much hassle at all as she is a pretty good sleeper, and we're getting used to getting our stuff ready in the dark at night (it's also a good reason to keep our room tidy because it's easier to find stuff / not trip over things if I've made the bed, put pyjamas under pillows and cleared The Husbands giant uggboots out of the way).

I have a friend who was going to take the bassinet off our hands (no more babies = no more need for bassinet) and it has been getting closer to the date where she'll need to pick it up so she has it before the baby arrives.

And I've been pushing it back as long as I could so that we can minimise disturbances to our pattern of sleeping (most nights) from 8pm-4am in case it changed once we moved her in to her cot. And I think she needs some curtains in her room as there is gaps all around the pull down blind that I think will wake her when the sun is up.

So it was with some relief that I found out my friend has organised a different bassinet.

Looks like we'll have a roommate for a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment