Thursday 29 August 2013

One last step

So, the last step of the last post brings up an interesting point.

I definitely seem to drink more (often?) in the first year of my childrens lives.

Tuesday is my 'hump' day with both girls, and the day I am home alone with them for 12 hours most times (The Husband plays squash after work and gets home after 8). I'll get them both down and then kick off with a drink while I prepare dinner, sometimes a second with/after dinner (he plays computer games with friends on a Tuesday night too).

Thursday I have the gym and then cook dinner, so quite often there is a drink involved (I burn a number of points at the gym that I also have to 'eat', so a drink is a good way to do it).

Friday night = Friday night!

Saturday night = Saturday night!

Sunday night is the nigh before I kick off on three days at home with the girls.

I'm not drinking every night (not even five nights a week usually!) and I can only have two at the most before it's all a bit much.

But should I really need to 'medicate' with alcohol just because I'm living my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment