Friday 9 August 2013

Belt up

I ducked back in to the physio today to get a pelvis belt.

Super sexy.

Not.

It's a stretchy band that I have to wear on my hips, with a padded piece at the front, where I do up the buttons on my pants. It's also really good at sucking in some of my fat, so you can see a big indent all around me.

I have to wear it all waking hours for two weeks, and then just when I'm lifting/pushing/exercising for another two weeks - it is physically pulling my two sides of my pelvis together.

I had thought that a lot of my discomfort/difficulty moving just came from being bigger than I have when not pregnant (5.5kg down, 10 to go!) but when the physio would physically push on my pelvis I could feel how much better it felt.

I really hope this is the last chapter of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment