Sunday 11 December 2011

No thank you

We've finally hit a few foods that the baby really was not keen on.

Baby yoghurt makes her cry. I think it's to do with the cold? And also it's a pretty new texture/taste sensation for her. The husband was pointing out just how different it is for her - she would never had had anything like it in her life. She bawled while she had it yesterday, and she pulled a LOT of faces this morning, but she managed 1/4/ of the mini tub. Then the husband sat and ate it in front of her, overacting in just how much he was enjoying it.

We also tried banana yesterday and she didn't want a bar of it. I had just mashed it up in the bowl with a fork, and I thought that seeing how she powers through her pear and banana flavoured Farex that she'd be keen, but no dice. I might give her a piece she can hold herself, so see if that interests her more.

On the plus side, it's probably going to make me eat more fruit as I clear up her leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment