Monday 12 December 2011

Shower gifts

At the shower on Saturday, we gave a gift of a bundle of things we found most useful once the baby arrived.

Whereas previously I would have gifted an outfit, there were two hurdles - one: we don't know the gender, and two: we received so many outfits that I loved, but I really appreciated being given the things that I didn't realise I'd need.

We gifted:
 - The Skip Hop baby log (I wrote about how useful we found it here)
 - Big facewashers (because catching baby vomit in those thin little soft ones is grooooooooooss)
 - Baby Panadol (whether or not you choose to use it is entirely up to you, but I do)
 - Dummies (again, we fell in love with them on this night)
 - Nappy Sacks (they smell lovely and are very handy!)
 - Curash cream (for all those wet poops in those first months)
 - Bath thermometer (not to hot/cold for the baby!)
 - Bedtime bath wash (we'll take whatever help we can get!)
 - Huggies wipes box (they come in a resealable box you can put your cheaper brands in to but still keep them moist).

Her other sister-in-law also gifted things she found useful - the only crossover item was the baby Panadol!

No comments:

Post a Comment