Monday 3 October 2011

Not as far up

Week twelve weight on Thursday, baby has only put on 300 something grams since week ten.

While she's still in the 75th percentile, the nurse seemed a little concerned.

Then in a completely contradictory manner, she told me she was still putting on good weight.

She suggested we make sure that she has six feeds a day, and she has been - until the last two days.

Last week she cracked it four days in a row at around 3pm, usually two hours after her previous feed. It wasn't until the fourth day when I really persisted in trying to feed her through the tears (not easy) that she settled and had a massive feed and slept.

At the moment I'm doing my best to make sure she is really, really full before I put her to sleep. As a result she spent more than 220 minutes attached (yeah, we didn't get a lot done).

We're going back in for her 14 week check, so hopefully she back in the chubby-gainers club then.

No comments:

Post a Comment