Monday 27 February 2012

Car trip

I got an IKEA voucher from two of my brothers and their partners for Christmas this year, so my parents, the baby and I all headed up to Sydney for the day to check out the new Tempe store.

I love IKEA!

I also love that the baby was so patient - she fed before we left, had a biscuit in the car, tried some lamington at goulbourn bakery,  and napped twice on the way up. She didn't really feed once we got there as she is not so awesome at concentrating on feeding when we aren't in the rocking chair in her room. She said patiently in the trolley for most of three hours as we wandered through the shop (time just flies in there!) but sat on the handlebar and napped on mum as we waited at the checkout.

After another attempt at a feed before we left, she was well behaved in the car (and put her best cute on at McDonalds) and only whinged for a few minutes until she pretty much passed out for an hour. I felt bad having to wake her to take her home, but considering how hard it must have been to be restrained in different seats all day, so close to all of us, she was really well behaved.

Mum and dad said the same, so it seems we do have quite a well behaved baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment