Thursday 23 February 2012

Roll it around

At 2:30 in the morning, less than 12 hours after she came out of the harness, the baby woke up cah-ranky.

I managed to settle her eventually, but she woke again at 2:30.

This time, she was laying on her belly in her cot, with her leg sticking through the bar of the cot.

After her morning nap, I ducked out to the loungeroom to grab the husbands iPad so that I could film going in to her room to see her wake up (quite often she is super smiley as soon as she wakes up) - I walked past the monitor and all I could see was her big old head....! I ran back to her room and saw she had rolled up towards the top of her cot, sideways, and was on her belly playing with the monitor cord.

Good to see she is catching up on her milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment