Tuesday 19 June 2012

Still not well

Last night (after three naps), the baby was unhappy before dinner time - making a little raspy whingy noise every so often - so we sat on the couch and she ate a rice crusket and seemed pretty happy just to be held. I felt her head and it was hot, but when I got out our thermometer the battery had gone flat. Awesome.

After dinner (and lots of water), she had a bath. And I noticed her skin felt a bit rough (I'm not sure if we're still meant to be moisturising her after every bath?), then realised they were tiny little goosebumps. I kept the bath nice and warm and kept washing it over her back and belly.

Then when I got her out to dry her, she was shivering.

And she went down pretty quickly and quietly, with the occassional sad little cough coming through the monitor.

Last night, I woke up with a super sore throat - that explains her raspy whinge.

She's not hot today, but she's still snotty and has been grabbing her ears, so we're going to the doctor this afternoon.

I'd probably just feel better getting her ears checked just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment