Monday 4 June 2012

Training day win

I had absolutely nothing to worry about.

I slept terribly - partly because I didn't know what to expect, but also our heater was playing up and at 2:30 in the morning it was set to a balmy 21 degrees.

I was ready to leave before she even woke up, so when she did she was wooshed out of her pyjamas, in to some warm clothes and in to the car for a day with the husbands mum.

She. had. a. ball.

As soon as we got there, she had her arms out for nanna cuddles. And when I walked in the door at the end of the day, I didn't even get a smile or a second glance! That said, I did hear some whinging when I left the room to pack up her things, so she may have missed me a little.

I think a big part of it was knowing that she was in good hands. I knew that even if she got upset, she wouldn't be upset for long. I knew she would have 100% undivided attention and lots of fun and giggles.

And I had a great day back at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment