Saturday 25 May 2013

Development Check

I took The Bubby in for her development check yesterday.

She passed!

She now weighs 4.7kg, so she sits at the 50th percentile for weight, 25-50th for head, and 50th-75th for height.

Her hearing is good, her eyes are good (like The Toddler, she is drawn to the lights), and her hips felt good and her rolls are lined up. She peed while being measured (again). Her lips were nice and wet and the dint in her head is just her fontanel.

I only got 3 out for 30 on the depression test, but really, considering I have a toddler at home as well, it's okay to feel sad sometimes, or to feel like things are getting on top of me.

She has needles on Monday (oh no!) and then we're drawing to the end of our appointments. She will have a hip ultrasound next week (and again at 6 months either way), I have to see the endocrinologist and physiotherapist and then that's it for a while.

Bring on the Thursdays and Fridays where I can just sit and rub my nose in her gorgeous hair all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment