Sunday 5 May 2013

Gotcha

The Bubby was still soundly asleep last night as it closed in on three hours since her last feed and me being more than ready to start sleeping.

She had a normal feed and settled quickly in bed.

'Now, I'll see you at 4:30 and 8:30 please, miss'.

As her grunts entered my dreams I looked at the clock as I pulled the waterproof mat up on to the bed to lay down feed. It was 5:30. I couldn't work out if I was tireder than usual from my five hour block of sleep, or more awake than usual.

It wasn't until halfway through the feed that I realised it didn't matter, because I'd forgotten that I'd fed her at 3am, and had been asleep for less than two hours.

I am not a big fan of 2.5 hours between feeds at night, and 3-4 hours during the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment