Tuesday 7 May 2013

Technology

I wait when The Toddler was a newborn, and I'm saying it again - I don't know how patents survived without the technology we have today...

- Tiny Towers and Candy Crush games to keep you awake while feeding overnight

- Forums to meet women due at the same time as you - I have met some truly amazing women through my DIGs

- Facebook to keep in touch with friends and 'normal' life

- iPad/iPhone for instant googling of wonder weeks, poo charts and even just the news. And blogging. And watching movies/tv. And taking photos of adorable babies and toddlers.

- YouTube - for entertaining The Toddler when she is sulky or when The Bubby is feeding/sleeping or when mummy just wants to sit and check her email/Facebook/candy

- Media PC - The Toddler is watching (a lot) more tv than I would like, but I've got to keep her contained and entertained while feeding The Bubby (or when I feel like I've had negative sleep and can't face doing anything). We have 100s of episodes of Playschool, Peppa Pig, Sesame Street and Wiggle and Learn recorded, and there is always at least one child friendly show airing on one of the ABCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment