Wednesday 1 May 2013

Mock me

Of course, after publishing last nights post, The Bubby gave us a demo of what her lungs could do.

It wasn't as stressful as it could have been - I was sure it was stomach pain and I was sure it would end, it was just a matter of waiting it out.

I'd also like the high five my past self who thought to buy Gripe Water 'for when I needed it', so I was able to do something to make myself feel like I was helping her.

And as a way of showing her thanks, after feeding almost hourly from 5:30pm - 11.30pm, we only had wakeups at 3:30 and 6:30.

Not too shabby!

We've had some crying tonight as well, but not as much as last night. I'm hoping she gives us (at least!) the same big block of sleep.

On the bright side, if she doesn't, The Toddler is at daycare tomorrow so I can always have a nap or two during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment