Friday 6 September 2013

After the Wonder Week

For The Bubby's first night in her cot, she woke at 3am and 6am. Not too bad, but of course, not awesome.

Last night, she stirred at 1am, but I went back to sleep without her getting noisier. Again at 3am, at which point I got up to go to the bathroom, and then she was back asleep.

Then again at 5.20am. Which is awesome.

Had she been in my room, I would have got up and tried to feed her all three times, but I was able to settle back to sleep quite easily.

I checked the Wonder Weeks application, and the dates indicate it was her first night out of the four month (five week long) sleep regression.

Although it is a little sad to see my little baby all asleep just fine without me in her big cot, in her own room, it is twice as nice to see her big moon smile when I go in to feed her in the mornings!

No comments:

Post a Comment