Thursday 12 September 2013

Early to bed

The Bubby and The Toddler have been doing well on the rough routine we have going.

However, last night she had a nap after her last meal at 5:30, and was still asleep in bed when I got home from the gym at 7:30.

I ummed and ahh-ed about whether to wake her up and figured against it, on the basis that if I did wake and feed her it wasn't actually any kind of guarantee that she would then continue to sleep or sleep longer.

And in fact, she slept from just before 6pm until 4am.

Although, I did stir a few times before that, worried that she was caught up in her clothes (she was wearing a hoody jumper and wasn't in her sleeping bag).

If only it hadn't taken 90 minutes for me to get back to sleep, I would have been very well rested!

No comments:

Post a Comment