Wednesday 25 September 2013

Nuggets

The Bubby has been doing tiny little poops. Seemingly always as or just after I changed her nappy.

It reached a ridiculous new point today when I changed her nappy mid feed and found a little nugget. Then, half way through the second side she grunted again and I found another nugget.

Changing her, the nappy was clean apart from the nugget - so, resourceful me lifted it away with a baby wipe, just to see another coming. We waited it out and repeated. Then another.

In awesome timing, The Toddler came running into the room and scared it away, so I waited with her nappy off and turned away to get a tshirt for The Toddler, keeping an eye on her for the slightest sign of movement/rolling off the table (yes. Must not do this).

Well.

In the reflection of the mirror, I kid you nod, a turd the length of my hand made it appearance.

That explains the grunting of the past few days.

(Luckily, it was a clean one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment