Tuesday 17 September 2013

Cluckity cluck

We met up this morning for work mothers group - our latest addition is a gorgeous baby boy, not yet three weeks old.

It was so sweet to see him and to see the other mummy's cluck over him. It was especially touching to see one of my friends potentially questioning whether or not she wanted more babies, when no other baby had done that for her.

It was also nice for me to see how I felt. He is super cute. He makes little squeaky noises and he sleeps and he has gorgeous little hair and hands and eyelashes. But there was not one little part of me that wanted to return to that time - it's only been five months, but The Bubby has grown a lot more in that time and I have zero urge to go backwards, let alone be pregnant.

I am definitely done.

No comments:

Post a Comment