Sunday 8 September 2013

Golden Sunday

I was ready to go to bed at 6pm last night, but the whole 'Toddler needs dinner / a bath / to be put to bed" and The Bubby needed to be fed. So I cooked a quick meal for everyone at once, did the bedtime routine with The Husband's help and found myself in bed at 8pm.

I watched some tv on the iPad, figuring I'd be in bed for an hour or two before falling asleep, but found myself jerking awake 10 minutes in to watching.

I was asleep before 830.

I woke briefly at 11 when The Husband came in to put the dog out, but then I didn't wake again until 5:30 when I double checked that The Bubby's baby monitor was working.

NINE HOURS SLEEP.

It is the best night's sleep I've had in like a year AND probably the highlight of my year.

It's amazing how good I have felt all day after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment