Monday 30 September 2013

Meet up

Today I travelled to Sydney and back to visit with some of the ladies from one of my online mothers group.

I am so lucky to have found/be found by such a remarkable group of women - it was worth the 6+ hours of driving for The Toddler and The Bubby to meet and greet their friends (friends they don't even realise they have).

The only really stressful moment being when a policecar pulled up behind me as I just finished feeding The Bubby. I had tried to stop at a rest stop but there was no shade, so I had pulled over on the right side of the highway, and seemingly on a slight bend - whoops. Luckily, he didn't (couldn't?) book me for anything, so he just told me to pull over to the left lane as soon as I could when I could, and he flashed the lights to signal when I should do so.

I also discovered that rather than just distracting The Toddler from hours of whinging 'mummy cuddles?!' at me, rubbing her foot while driving actually seems to relax her!

No comments:

Post a Comment