Wednesday 18 September 2013

Poops

Even though I know there is no gonig back for us, there are still a few things being ticked off that I won't be seeing again.

Size 0000 and 000 clothes. She is quickly moving out of being bought clothes from the baby section.

Newborn and infant nappies. We're up to crawlers, which are also easily confused with The Toddlers when they're floating around the nappy bag.

3 hourly feeds. She is much easier able to go 3.5-4 hours before she wants a feed, and I find myself still trying to get her to feed at 3 hours so I can schedule my day easier (naughty mummy).

Baby poops. Gone. She is now squeaking out tiny little tablespoon pasty poops, no more (knock wood!) squirty loud escaping satay nappy fillers.

Though I am a bit conflicted because they totally stink like real poop...!

No comments:

Post a Comment