Friday 27 April 2012

Pool boat

The baby had her first dip in the pool while on holiday.

She was a bit unsure at first - as I got in to the kids pool with her, there was a it of whimpering and looking around. But then she warmed to it.

But once the husband got her, she had a ball. He pulled her backwards across the pool like a tugboat on her back 'ch ch ch ch ch ch' and then "WOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he would rush her towards me on her belly and she came hurtling towards me ready to give me a big kiss.

She loved it. We did it over and over and over again, each time we got in the pool.

Unfortunately, the pool toy I bought for her was one that she didn't warm to. A little inflatable boat with a shade cover, that hooked on to me as well. I thought after a while she would warm to it, but no. Perhaps she didn't feel as safe 'out there' by herself? She was quite happy once she was back tight in arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment