Tuesday 3 April 2012

Throwback

Today was the first day in a long time that I've had some uncontrollable crying from the baby.

We were out for a few hours in the middle of the day,so she didn't have a lunchtime nap, and only had a short nap in the car.

When we got home, she just wasn't happy. She wouldn't eat afternoon tea, she wouldn't play on the mat, she wouldn't lay on me and have a nap, she wouldn't keep her dummy in. She wouldn't feed properly. She wouldn't eat dinner. She was mostly happy in the bath, but whingey.

I noticed her grabbing at her bottom teeth, and the husband indicated that he saw the same thing yesterday.

But there was that moment where I stood in the middle of the family room, surrounded with crying baby and naughty dogs, that I was able to flash back to the early days. I could see how far we had come, but also can see a flash of the future baby - what a temper she will have!

I don't think I can feel or see any teeth coming through - I just hope that it passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment