Monday 28 May 2012

And then there were none

Breastfeeding is pretty much wrapping up.

After the discussion with nurse ten days ago, we've been doing our one feed each night pretty well. At first, it was great to have her actually feed for a minute or so without pulling off every 10 seconds or so.

Then after a few days, it started to return to how it was.

When I got to the husbands parents house on Wednesday after my swimming lesson, she was whingy after dinner, so I took her in to their bedroom to feed - I would have got 30 seconds max, only one side. She wouldn't take any more when we got home and put her to bed.

Thursday night, we would have got about 10 seconds, one side only.

Friday night I tried to feed her after dinner and before her bath as I was going to dinner at a friends house, she took none.

Saturday at the coast she took less than 10 seconds, one side only. We got about 20 seconds one on side in the morning when she woke up just after 6am because it was really hot in the room.

Last night, I got her one each side for about 30 seconds, but would have only swallowed about twice on each (she swallows loud!).

It looks like we're wrapping up.


No comments:

Post a Comment