Wednesday 30 May 2012

Shopping

Shopping - urgh.

As the baby hasn't breastfed since Sunday night, I decided it was time to hit the shops.

I bought two new pairs of jeans, in a depressing size. Although, not as depressing as I was able to get a half size. I think I'm going to need to start doing sit-ups in my spare time.

I also went bra shopping. Normally, not too depressing. This time? Yes depressing.

Pre-baby, I was a 12DD-E. During pregnancy, I bumped up to a 14E, what with the whole ribcage-expanding-to-accomodate-organs thing. Once the milk came in, 14F.

Now? 14DD-E. So the boobs are back to size, but I'm fatter.

It didn't help that the baby was cranky everytime we stopped to try something on, so people all through the shop just heard wailing coming from the ladies changerooms.

But, I have got to say, it is GREAT to be back in underwire for the first time in over a year and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment