Tuesday 22 May 2012

Funny moods

Just when you think you've got everything under control, she'll keep throwing surprises.

The baby is in a funny mood - just wants to be held. I put her back to bed to see if she was tired (she woke up somewhere between half an hour and two hours earlier than usual and she's had two naps) but I can see her up on all fours in her cot, screeching.

She's okay when she's being cuddled and doesn't want to be put down - something I worked out once I had started pulling stuff out of her cupboards to rearrange them. So know it is a screeching bombsite.

These days are always going to be there, but I do think I'm better at handling them now.

I'll give her five more minutes and then rescue her for cuddle time if she's not calmed down any.

No comments:

Post a Comment