Thursday 31 May 2012

Hair

The baby's hair is finally starting to grow.

Sadly, it's growing in a mullet.

I've put a clip in it a few times, but she doesn't really have that much to clip at the front - it's sort of like a fruzzy mohawk at the front, and wispy mullet at the back (with more on one side of her head than the other). Plus her hair is so fine it slips out of most of it and just hangs on to a few hairs which really can't be that comfortable.

The other morning I was playing with it and held part of it to one side like a pigtail.

And you guys, she just looked so toddlerish. It was uncanny. So of course, I haven't done that again.

Sometimes I hold her like a baby and sway her fast, saying 'Rock the baby! Rock the baby!' because it makes her crack up. But my baby is growing up...!

No comments:

Post a Comment