Tuesday 1 May 2012

Games

There's only so many times it would be reasonable to say that the baby is developing in leaps and bounds, but the baby is totally developing in leaps and bounds!

She is getting wrigglier and more determined, so I've found myself holding my carkeys between my teeth while I buckle her out or buckle her in to her carseat, or to stop her wriggling while I carry her in or out of the house.

I was trying to stop the wriggleworm from sticking her hands in to the husbands hot meal on the plane (she did knock over his softdrink though), so I had her facing me on my lap. Which needed two hands. So I had her robot toy in my mouth for her to play with.

As soon as she locked eyes on it, her whole face lit up and she puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulled until I let go with my teeth. She looked down at the toy in her hands, looked back up at me, smiled and then held it back out towards my mouth, for me to take it back between my teeth. And off we went until I was worried for my teeth.

I need to get used to this sort of thing happening - while watching Play-School the other morning, she clapped her hands and kicked her feet during 'If you're happy and you know it', wiggled her butt to the music (she throws her waist back and forth if you say 'dance dance dance!' to her), and then waved goodbye at the end of the episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment